Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is Floyd Landis poisoning my water?

I'm sure anybody who watches or listens to any kind of sports commentary has heard about the issue with Floyd Landis. I've come down with some mysterious illness (sent me home from work today so you know it's serious), and I have not ruled out Floyd Landis as a cause.

Just conjecture, but he may have read my blog and caught the bit about my not-too-awful performance at the Tour of Colts Neck. While I'm still low in the categories, he assessed my threat and didn't want me to challenge his already challenged career.

Ever since then, he may (or may not have) been micro-dosing my water with some poison until he accidently slipped up. A little too strong and now I am noticeably sick. I haven't heard anything from the press but his lack of respect for fellow cyclists doesn't put this kind of behavior past him.

Certainly nobody will be donating to his "I Didn't Try to Poison Arthur" foundation this time around.

2 comments:

  1. I think they should work a new jersey into the Tour. Besides the yellow and greens, there should be a syringe-print one for the rider with the most doping allegations. Also, good opportunity to draw traffic to your blog: comment on some of the recent Landis stories on big blogs and include a link to gorkafactor. PROFIT.

    ReplyDelete