Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sagan!

Really happy for Sagan. Seeing a 20 year old cyclist win 2 consecutive stages in the Tour of California is somehow both disheartening and inspiring... I'm starting to feel old. He ranks 3rd on the GC right now and I hope he wins this tour.

Giro has also had some crazy stages recently. Been waking up at 9 every morning to catch Universal Sport's live broadcast, then reading the VeloNews streaming text updates for the ToC. Healthy diet of cycling and work.

Oh, and how about me? I'm doing just fine. My condition is definitely improving without weening for races every Sunday. Hoping to have a solid NJ State Road Race in June. Seeing riders like Sagan winning stages inspires me to push a little harder when on the bike.

2 comments:

  1. Man, do they have a senior tour for this sport? Maybe you should just get a head start on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Richie Porte has only been cycling for around 4 years and has made quite the name for himself (only 25). Lance is 39? If you combine those two statements there's still hope...

    ReplyDelete