Friday, October 16, 2009

mud sheddin' shreddin'


In celebration of an AOK interview, I bought myself some egg beaters. For those not cycling inclined, they're mud shedding pedals that will possibly save my life on Sunday... no more desperately stomping out dirt from the Wellgos. I installed them, put in the new cleats, and it was all like... Cinderella.


I did a longer higher intensity ride today, and tomorrow I will take it a bit easier in preparation for Sunday. I also set up a makeshift cyclocross course at Mercer County Park (USGP here I come!) and road that for about 30 minutes.  There was many a stick lying around, so I actually managed a pretty well defined course--complete with run through the sand.

Since I will most likely be moving back to Jersey, I checked out some local shops in Princeton today for some info on clubs/teams/whatever. Pretty much to no avail... know there is one shop I'll never step foot in again and that's pretty much all the info I got.

I think I might check out the races at Granogue tomorrow... should be pretty fun to watch. 'Til Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment